The Course: Theory training on technical aspects of Artificial Insemination,General Animal Health & Production and Business Management spread over
four (4) weeks followed by three (3) weeks of Artificial Insemination (AI)practicals on ADC farms.
Modules: Dairy Technical Skills, Feeds & Nutrition, General Animal Management, Business Skills, Management, Marketing & Sales, Extension & Farmer Education and Cross Cutting Issues.
- Animal Health Certificate holders from recognized institutions.
- Diploma or Degree holders with a bias in Animal Sciences and/or
- Animal Health from recognized institutions.
- Practicing Artificial Insemination and/or Agrovet Service Providers interested in improving their technical skills in Artificial Insemination and/or Business Management Skills.
- Other non- practicing service providers interested in the business skills component
- Practising service providers wishing to have refresher training
Intake: Four (4) classes annually in January, April, July and December
Instructors: Qualified competent lecturers who are experts in their areas of specialization in Animal Health & Production and Business Management.
Registration Fees 500/=
Tuition Fees 21,300/=
Examination Fees 2,000/=
Caution Money 1,000/=
Medical Cover 1,000/=
Total Fees 45,800/=
Other short courses include;
- Crop and Livestock production refresher courses
- Short courses in Animal Nutrition, Feeds & Feeding Management,
- Land Utilization, Crop Protection courses
For more information and application contact;
Artificial insemination training school,
P.O. Box 917 – 30200, KITALE,
Phone: 020 3555 725 Fax: 054 31574